연주자

News
뉴스

Contact Us
연락처

Welcome

본문

환영합니다.

하나님께서 자연에 담아 두신 귀한 금속과 아름다운 보석들을 사용해 아름다운 장신구를 만들어 내는 것은 제가 오랫동안 누려온 즐거움이었습니다.

이러한 금속과 장인의 기술들을 통해 아름다운 소리를 내는 플롯 해드조인트를 만드는 것은 하나님께서 주신 또다른 축복이자 커다란 즐거움이었습니다.

더욱이 금속들을 어떻게 합금을 하고 가공방법을 어떻게 하느냐에 따라 제각각 다른 소리들이 만들어 지는 것은 작업을 할때마다 기대감을 갖게하는 형언할 수 없는 즐거움이 있습니다.

즐거운 Song flut headjoint 의 세계로 여러분을 초대합니다.

송영찬
Welcome to Song Flute headjoint!

It is my utmost pleasure to make beautiful jewelry and accessories with precious metals and stones originated from God in the nature.

It is my gracious bless and another great pleasure to make a Flute Head-joint producing a beautiful sound with these metals and by a master craftsman.

Whenever making this Flute Head-joint it ensures my ineffable joy. Because I have an anticipation to have an unique sound. It will all depend on how to alloy metals and how to process.

Song Flute headjoint invites you to a beautiful sound world. Please come and try my headjoint.

Y.C.Song of Song flute headjoint.

Flute Making Movie

Introduction
  • It started technical developing of the flute headjoint at 2008.
  • Taking out a patent for an invention related to a flute crown technology in 2009.
  • 12 Applicants for the registration related to a Crown Design in 2009.
  • Has Supplied Flute Headjoint named “Song Flute Headjoint” since 2012.

Song Flute Headjoint
A. Manufacturing Process
  • Song flute headjoint is manufactured by Seam tube.
  • Our standard model is SH-101 series and it’s tube is made the following precess
    - to alloy 99.5% pure silver and 0.5% special metals.
    - to produce a board through forging and rolling the above alloy at long intervals.
    - to produce Seam tube by the above board.
B. Characteristic
  • Attractive tone –color.
  • Outstanding Flexibility between Octaves.
  • Clear Tune.
  • Deeper and deeper resonant sound as time goes on.

Manufacturer Song
  • Has worked as an jewelry technician since his twenties, started developing a flute headjoint and its devices on the moment of attractive impression of a beautiful sound by a flutist playing in 2008.
  • Having been taught technical consultant since in 2010 about the flute headjoint by Mr. Tanaka Shuichi, founder of Altus Flute.
  • His purpose is to develop and produce the excellent flute given credit by flutist loving the flute.
  • From August 2012, Song Flute Headjoint was exported to Japan, Australia, United kingdom, China, Singapore well known as big market country.
  • Now, Song Flute Headjoint has good estimation with high value from flutist costumer of other country.

Artists
We got letters of recommendation from Most famous flutist in the world.
  • William Bennett
  • Denis Bouriakov Principal Flute of Metropolitan Opera in the USA
  • Michel Moragues Professor of CNSM de Paris
  • Paolo Tabalrione Munich Bayern Staatsoper Principal Flute
  • Oleg Sytianko Professor of Turku Conservatory in Finland
  • Edward Sytianko Jelenia Gora Philharmonic Orchestra in the Poland
  • Albert Stupak Principal Flute of Oulu Sinfonia in Finland

Copyright © songflute.com All rights reserved. in